CBRE supports investors and owner-occupiers in the targeted implementation of hotel transactions, from strategy development through to marketing and contract negotiation.
Hotels as special-purpose propertiesAs operational properties, hotels are a specialised class of property. Besides the characteristics of the individual property, both the operation and the operator must be analysed, which can lead to a broader opportunity and risk profile. In-depth market knowledge and top-level advice are absolutely essential, especially in uncertain times. We can assist you in meeting every challenge associated with investing in or selling hotel properties, and help you to assess the risks and make well-informed decisions to deliver the best possible returns and minimise risks.
Advice on all types of hotel propertyOur many years of experience allow us to combine operational expertise with up-to-date hotel property knowledge and expertise. We cover every hotel segment, from budget and mid-market hotels to luxury hotels in Germany’s Top 7 cities and hotels in the B and C-grade cities and in more rural locations. We advise on the purchase and sale of classic hotel operations and also resort hotels and serviced apartments. We also guide you through the different operational structures, whether leased, managed, franchised or owner-operated.
Data-led market knowledgeThe quality of our advisory service for the purchase and sale of hotel properties builds on our comprehensive hotel market expertise, based on in-depth analysis of market data. Our close links with local CBRE teams mean that our market knowledge extends beyond the pure hotel sector, so we are also excellently positioned to advise on mixed-use properties.
Overview of services
- In-depth advice on the purchase and sale of hotel properties
- Reliable data and process management of complex deals and single-asset transactions
- Managing structured marketing and transaction processes
- Operational and commercial analysis of hotel operations and the hotel market
- Defining target groups and developing sale strategies
- Support in contract negotiations and due diligence reviews
- Close co-operation with CBRE Investment teams across every use class and region