Our Employee Benefits
Invest in your career and we’ll invest in you.
Here's what you can look forward to at CBREWe want our employees to feel comfortable and valued in their role. This makes it all the more important for us to offer individual CBRE benefits and thus support each and every one of them.
- Flexible working: We make flexible working possible. Whether through flexible working hours, mobile working at home and abroad or sabbatical arrangements.
- Mobility concept: You will receive a travel allowance, a company car or a car allowance, and a JobRad if you wish.
*Depending on the job performed and/or contractual relationship
- Employee offers: We offer discounts and benefits on a wide range of products and services, such as corporate benefits and discounts at various gyms.
- Strength development: To enable the individual development of our employees, we provide them with the best tools, training and leaders in the industry. This includes our mentoring programme, our digital training platform TalentCoach and many other individual training opportunities.
Developing the strengths of our people is important to us, but so is continuous improvement as an employer. In order to identify opportunities for improvement we conduct an annual employee survey.
- Onboarding: The best possible start for our new colleagues is very important to us. That is why we offer intensive support, including a welcome workshop.
- Leave: Our employees receive 30 days of leave per year, plus up to 10 special days of leave for moving house or getting married, for example.
- Inspiring working environment: We live corporate culture at eye level. Our employees benefit from fast decision-making processes and a informal culture. Our high-quality offices in the centre of Germany's metropolises are equipped with the latest technologies and designed by us on the basis of modern concepts so that efficient work in the office is possible and even more fun!
- Regular staff events: We like to celebrate successes together, e.g. at the New Year's Party, the summer party, regular sundowners, the AllStaff event and team events.
- Support Services: In order to provide our employees with the best possible support in their private lives, we offer support services such as the Employee Assistance Programme and the Family Support Service. We have specially trained, experienced lawyers, psychologists, management consultants and other experts who can advise you on professional, private and family issues and concerns.
- Attractive bonuses: Not only do we benefit from our employees -our employees also benefit from us. We offer attractive bonuses for recruiting new colleagues and for anniversaries.