CBRE combines global and local expertise and experience in the advice and support it provides to investors in, and owners and occupiers of office properties.
Stable demand in an age of transitionThe office of the future will certainly no longer look like the classic office of past decades. But New-Work concepts also need office space, and therefore demand from investors, landlords and users remains stable. Global expertise and local experience are essential to provide the best possible support.
Despite the continuing debates surrounding working from home (WFH), office properties are still in high demand and much sought-after by investors. Demand is particularly high in major cities and conurbations, and is boosted not only by the strong economy, but also the continuing high office employment rate. In addition to the usual well-known ingredients for success - location, local environment and accessibility - infrastructure, functionality, room layout, equipment and energy efficiency must all now be considered.
Represented in all important locationsAs a leading real estate service provider for commercial properties, we offer a comprehensive range of advisory and other services to investors in, and owners and occupiers of office properties. Our particular strength lies in the combination of CBRE’s leading global network with a strong local presence. In Germany, we have specialist teams in the key office locations of Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne and Munich. We are happy to offer our specialist expertise to support companies looking for a capable and trustworthy partner in all issues relating to office property.
Comprehensive servicesWe support our clients throughout the life cycle of an office property, including land procurement, construction, acquisition, valuation, workplace planning, fitting-out, property and facility management and disposal. You can always rely on our wide range of services:
- Investors: our global knowledge of and expertise in office property markets enable us to provide investors with professional investment advice. We also manage complex purchase and sale mandates, office property valuations, real estate portfolios and financing structures. The search for suitable properties also forms part of our services. Our in-depth knowledge of the transaction and rental markets in every key location means that we can provide our clients with the best possible advice on purchase prices, terms and rents to support them in their investment decisions.
- Owners and landlords: we assist landlords of office properties with the marketing their properties. Our excellent market knowledge allows us to position properties optimally on the market. We find suitable tenants and secure the best possible letting.
- Valuations: we specialise in valuing both high-volume real estate portfolios and individual office properties. Our access to the comprehensive CBRE data pool guarantees us the best knowledge of Germany’s office markets. Our valuation team combines comprehensive valuation expertise and knowledge of the market in every prime and peripheral location.
- Project management: we support investors, developers and owners in the construction of new office properties. We also advise occupiers on tenant improvements, occupancy planning, and project and relocation management. In the context of transactions, we carry out technical audits of existing buildings, focusing on defects, risks and investment requirements.
- Tenants and occupiers: we provide tenants with efficient analyses of office space requirements. We sound out the market for suitable office properties, conduct lease negotiations and secure the best possible terms. We also optimise existing and expiring tenancies through lease extensions and renewals. And by optimising space, we make an important contribution towards reducing costs. If required, we can take on Facility Management, including quality and cost control.
- Management: our practised experts advise on office services such as asset management, property management and real estate accounting services. Using established processes, we offer our clients tailored solutions that contribute to maintaining and increasing the value of the properties under our care.
- Workspace consulting: modern office concepts are becoming increasingly important. This is because the scarce supply of labour and new ways of working are presenting companies with ever greater challenges in recruiting staff and designing new working environments. We use in-depth analyses to determine requirements and develop individual solutions. Our consultants work closely with the CBRE Office business line and deal with real estate and workplace issues together to create a forward-looking concept.
- Costs and risks: our clients range from global corporations to owners of individual properties. We help them to use their properties economically and to minimise costs and risks. As a loyal partner, we always focus on our clients’ interests and on ensuring that they succeed.
Our Leadership Team
Senior Director| Head of Landlord Representation Germany
Managing Director | Head of Workplace Consulting
Managing Director I Head of International Tenant Representation
When it comes to leasing and renting office space, the CBRE Office Leasing team helps owners and tenants with its comprehensive knowledge of the office market.
Gain accurate insights on your property value from our experts across valuations, appraisals and advisory services, globally.
CBRE takes over transaction management for building users, develops location strategies and advises on rental issues.
CBRE delivers an integrated solution for clients seeking to outsource facilities management (FM) and maintenance services.
CBRE's commercial property management offers investors the full range of value-enhancing commercial and technical services. Property management.
CBRE supports project development, revitalisation and maintenance of residential and commercial properties with professional technical asset management.