Technical Facility Management
Our Technical Facility Management service maintains technical facilities and buildings in optimal condition.
Our goal: perfectly functioning building technologyModern working environments require a wide range and number of technical facilities that must function properly so that your employees can work productively. The demands on Technical Building Management are becoming increasingly complex against the background of New Work, ESG and the energy crisis.
Technical services for a smooth building operation
Let us provide you with the professional support to meet this challenge: our Technical Facility Management and Industrial Services experts will operate, maintain and repair your technical building systems and buildings reliably and improve energy efficiency. We provide more Technical Facility Management services worldwide than any other company, with over 1,000 qualified technicians at our disposal in Germany and Switzerland alone. So that you can concentrate fully on your core business, we look after the A to Z of smooth technical building operation:
- Based on intelligent data analysis, we develop an optimal maintenance strategy for you, and implement it efficiently. We do this using, amongst other things, sensor technology which monitors critical technical equipment such as pumps and motors in real time and provides advance warning of possible system failures. This increases system availability and helps you to reduce operating and investment costs, and safeguard the value of your technical building systems and real estate.
- In the event of a breakdown, a 24/7 helpdesk and our mobile technicians are on hand to minimise response times and downtimes.
- We keep a complete record of all technical facilities in our CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System).
Our Technical Facility Management services are:
Legally compliant & transparent: we comply with all requirements and legal regulations and back this up with standardised and transparent reporting - in full compliance with all legal operating requirements.
Sustainable & efficient: we are certified under ISO 45001, DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, DIN EN ISO 50001 and ipv®, which means that our services are sustainable, energy-efficient and process- and cost-optimised.
Innovative: as the world's largest real estate service provider, we invest in new technologies, innovation and efficient cross-border processes, thereby ensuring cost efficiency and a high standard of service.
Safe: we live a zero-accident culture and set the highest standards for occupational health and safety. This includes a certified management system, regular safety training, internal and external audits and continuous improvement processes.
Technical Facility Management services provided for buildings and technical facilities:
- Roof, structure and fabric
- Structural metalwork
- Electrical-engineering facilities
- Heating systems
- Plumbing systems
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Refrigeration systems
- Fire protection equipment
- Hazard detection systems
- Conveyor equipment
- Industrial trucks, cranes and hoists
- Communications and IT equipment
- Safety and mechanical modifications
- Calibration services (including DAkkS)
- Mechanical and production relocations
CBRE is the largest provider of integrated facility management. This includes all services of technical facility management and industrial services.
CBRE supports the manufacturing sector with comprehensive industrial services and thus creates an optimal production environment.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions offers the industry’s leading fully integrated CRE delivery system, enabling clients to achieve transformational outcomes.
CBRE’s Project Management group partners with clients to implement cost-efficient, scalable solutions to optimize the design & build process.
Sustainability Consulting for individual properties and portfolios.