Residential Property Management
CBRE’s Residential Property Management team supports property owners in all aspects of modern housing management.
Ensuring that the value of the property continues to riseAnyone wishing to successfully manage apartments and student residences requires a detailed insight into matters such as building services, tenant needs and the optimisation of service charges. The end result is that clients benefit from rising values and turnover.
How can one reconcile the requirements of modern housing management and increasing the value of real estate? A holistic approach is required: on the one hand, various services can optimise comfort and tenant loyalty and safeguard control functions; whilst commercial and technical management play a key role on the other. Our aim is to bring these services together to provide high-quality management of apartments and student residences.
Creating valueThe end result of this approach is stable rental income that safeguards and increases the properties’ value over the long term, based on improvements in tenant satisfaction. Our property management services ensure that our clients’ properties are (technically) optimally equipped, problems are avoided and tenant enquiries reliably processed. Experience plays a significant role here, because it allows us to deal with issues faster and to adopt a more targeted approach. Another of CBRE’s strengths is that our tenant support services also go beyond the usual standards.
We offer modern property management.
Our processes include:
- Digital technology: as a global real estate service provider, we employ modern digital technologies for property management and reporting. This ensures that properties are managed transparently and verifiably.
- Experienced teams of experts: our teams consist of experts in property management, accounting and technical management, who employ defined processes to provide a comprehensive service for owners and tenants alike. Their objective is to identify the best solutions for our clients’ properties.
- Efficient processes: we rely on the advanced “Yardi” property management software, or we can work with our clients’ systems on request. Our focus is on cost reduction, yield optimisation and satisfaction for both our client and its tenants.
Our services at a glance:
- Point of contact for tenants
- Lease management (e.g. monitoring deadlines, indexation and options)
- Lease extensions and renewals
- Letting management and control
- Analysis and optimisation of service charges
- Documentation, data analysis and reporting
- Assistance with commercial and technical due diligence processes
- Green property management
You have rented an apartment managed by CBRE and have questions?We are here for you on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- For apartments in postcode districts beginning with 0, 1, 6, 7 or 8: please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone on +49 69 170077 259.
- For apartments in postcode districts beginning with 2, 3 or 9: please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone on +49 40 808020 110.
- For apartments in postcode districts beginning with 4 or 5: please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone on +49 211 86066 101.
CBRE offers its national and international clients active and value-oriented asset management for individual properties and entire portfolios.
CBRE supports owners, project developers and chain stores in the successful use of retail space with its shopping centre management.
CBRE's commercial property management offers investors the full range of value-enhancing commercial and technical services. Property management.
CBRE offers its clients a reliable basis for decision-making with comprehensive real estate accounting services.