As a leading real estate placement agent, CBRE combines in-depth property market know-how with outstanding financial modelling expertise.
Focusing on profitable investmentsHigh-yielding real estate investments are in high demand. Making the right decisions relies on knowledge of local markets. Moreover, primary and secondary real estate transactions require significant experience in the institutional real estate investment sector.
Real estate investments are popular tangible assets for institutional investors. Investors can choose between commercial, residential, industrial, office and many other types of property. However, this requires a detailed knowledge of market developments in these segments, otherwise it is practically impossible to identify high-yielding properties. This includes distinguishing short-term hype from long-term trends. For example, sustainability and digitisation are playing an increasingly important role in real estate projects. The same applies to flexible ‘New Work’ scenarios in office properties.
Locally anchored global teamsAs the world’s leading independent placement agent for real estate and tangible assets, our integrated property services can substantially enhance our clients’ profitability. Our global teams are locally anchored and networked in every relevant market. We also have access to Europe’s market-leading trading platform for secondary transactions.
Equity placement for fund and asset managersWe offer fund and asset managers a holistic advisory service including strategy development, market research and secondary market intelligence. This helps us to steer our clients quickly and efficiently towards their objectives - of course all in compliance with regulatory, investment and tax rules. We put together the elements of our service individually with pin-point accuracy – commensurate to the situation and requirements:
- Strategy for achieving corporate objectives
- Developing demand-orientated investment products
- Optimising and designing investor-friendly investment structures
- Developing targeted placement strategies
- Developing sales documents to meet market requirements
- Professional project management during the placement process
- Developing financial and fund business plans
- Assistance with negotiations between the parties to the contract
- Assistance with due diligence processes
Adding value for youWe owe our reputation not least to our superb global network of institutional investors and managers, comprising over 60 experienced, inter-disciplinary real estate and financial specialists in over 13 locations. This brings significant added value for the benefit of our clients:
- Transparent processes
- Effective project management
- Experience as an investment and fund manager and investment consultant
- Understanding of the institutional real estate sector
- Property market know-how and expertise in financial modelling
- Successful track record
- Market leader in the primary and secondary real estate transaction sectors
- Placement of over EUR 14 billion in equity capital