Purchase and sale of logistics properties
CBRE advises investors and owner-occupiers on the purchase and sale of logistics properties with the aim of achieving the best possible returns with a minimum of risk.
Market knowledge and experience as a guarantee of successDemand for logistics properties is strong, but supply is limited. This makes investments attractive and offers sellers the opportunity to make significant profits. However, in-depth market knowledge and experience are required in the search for attractive properties and suitable buyers.
The logistics sector is the vital link between Germany as a ‘global export champion’ and the rest of the world. Trade in raw materials and goods is becoming increasingly important. Online retailing is booming and logistics and so-called light industrial properties are in high demand. However, the stock of warehouse and transhipment properties is limited and can be expanded only gradually due to the shortage of developmentsites.
Our logistics property experts are intensively involved in global, national, regional and local markets. They are in regular contact with all the relevant developers, portfolio owners and investors. It is this in-depth knowledge of market mechanisms which enables us to advise and support our German and international clients with their logistics property transactions.
Our services for investors and sellers
- We provide investors with in-depth and comprehensive advice on the search for, and purchase of, logistics and light industrial properties to enhance their portfolios. We also support them in contract negotiations and manage their due diligence reviews, as required.
- We advise owners on the purchase and sale of logistics and light industrial properties. Our services range from defining target groups to developing sale strategies and managing structured marketing and transaction processes.
- As logistics investment experts, we know both the wider German market and the current situation at local level. This enables us to provide optimal support to our clients on their journey towards achieving the best possible returns with a minimum of risk.
Our experience – your added value
- Proven expertise and reliable data
- Global network of experts
- Networked with the relevant investors and decision-makers
- Superb local market knowledge
- Knowledge of property and portfolio owners
- Significant transaction experience delivering the best possible results
Our Leadership Team
You want to buy or sell retail real estate? CBRE's teams manage the entire process and ensure commercial success.
When buying and selling individual investments, local expertise, extensive experience and a broad network are what count. CBRE guides you safely through the entire transaction process.
We represent the largest industrial real estate platform in the world, offering an integrated suite of services for occupiers and investors.
When buying and selling residential real estate, know-how is key: CBRE's teams know the market and its decision-makers inside out and manage the entire process.
Thanks to their expertise in the real estate and capital markets, CBRE's real estate finance experts can offer optimal real estate financing.
CBRE combines international capital requirements with local market knowledge and thus offers ideal investment conditions for Germany as a location.
CBRE organises the entire process for large portfolio transactions in the real estate sector - from strategy development to management.
As a leading placement agent for real estate, CBRE combines in-depth real estate market know-how with distinctive financial modelling expertise.
Our experts provide intensive advice on any environmental risks and carry out the necessary environmental due diligence for you. The advice ranges from individual properties to portfolios with potentially diverse and difficult to identify risks.
CBRE specialists for the marketing of industrial and logistics properties support owners, occupiers and landlords.